During a six hour long Hand to Hand Combat Training you will be introduced to the effective defensive techniques and strategies that should be used in different environments: home, parking lot, restaurant, street, etc. This course consists of two segments: personal defense against unarmed attacker and personal defense against an armed attacker.
During Hand to Hand Combat Training you will learn about:
- Effective defensive and striking techniques against an unarmed and armed attacker
- Techniques for assessing surroundings
- Recognizing the possibility of avoiding the conflict
- Recognizing the right moment for implementing the self defense actions
- Collecting data on the attacker
- Common psychological profiles of attackers